Sunday 29 December 2013

Knetterzak's derp shit

So my sister found out I have a blog as well. In ten minutes she had already made a link to my blog from her's, that's really nice. On the other hand she also posted an anonymes poste saying my entries were like a wall hitting her in the face because of the lack of space between the paragraphs. I guess she's right about that though. But still! She made me believe some random person did it for three hours so she could take over my blog for a moment and make a link to her blog on my page. I didn't even know she has a blog, and now I have a link to it! So you might as well check it out. It's actually pretty good, nice post and even an entree named after me! I am returning the favour with this entree.

So, everyone check out Knetterzak's derp stories, it has fun entrees and even pictures. I haven't read it all myself, but I'm going to. Tonight..or maybe tomorrow morning..or..Fuck it I'll see when. Right now I'm about to be brutally murdered for being late for dinner. This is a short entree, but great things come in small packages! Exept for my other entrees of course, for them the bigger the better! Wish me luck on the battlefield, otherwise known as the dinner table..

Yours faithfully,

Claire Quiem

1 comment:

  1. I don't have to put on the red light! Roooooooxaaanneeee~

    ReplyDelete